International Project Manager
Manage the physical or virtual realization of branded spaces worldwide
A Beire international project manager (“IPM”) is responsible for the development and physical realization of creative exhibition booths for corporations around the world. You will work primarily from our offices outside Prague, with to travel opportunities around Europe, North America or the Middle East.
IPMs work directly with Beire account managers and client marketing managers to bring a creative booth design to life on a specific day in time.
You will personally oversee and manage the completion of the booths by:
- Advising and communicating constantly with clients
- Coordinating with digital marketing vendors and graphic designers
- Direct and organize workflows from different Beire departments
- Coordinating with 3rd party suppliers and exhibition venues to place and confirm orders
- Selecting and ordering materials and services
- Working with our graphic studio to perfect print graphics and media
- Developing building plans for our internal assembly crews.
- Supervising final delivery and turnover of a flawless exhibition stand on-site
Required skills and experience:
- Speak Czech fluently and English (or German) proficiently
- Have a demonstrated track record of being communicative, organized, and pro-active
- Must thrive on pressure, thinking quickly, and the rush one gets after cleverly solving short order problems.
- Must be proficient with, and an enthusiastic user of, technology.
Advantageous skills and experiences:
People management, experience with exhibitions, trade fairs, event marketing, graphic design, interior design, 3D design (AutoCAD), building materials, and general construction could be useful background, but not required.
What Beire offers:
Beire is a tight-knit, international group. We have Czech, Dutch, Ukrainians, Belurussians, Americans, Russians and Polish all working side by side in our office outside Prague; it’s the culture of a small business with the international perspective and pursuit of excellence found in a global corporation.
New IPMs can expect to be personally mentored by a senior, experienced IPM. It’s expected that new IPMs progress to be able to manage junior project managers in due course, and later on become candidates for firm management positions.
Employee development is paramount to our company; we invest constantly for employees to attend leadership seminars, technical courses, private language classes, industry fairs, and technology seminars.
We offer flexible work hours based on the irregular timing of exhibitions and shows. Hybrid "work from home" arrangements are available with experience and demonstrated performance. All the normal benefits are included: (4) weeks PTO, Multisport card, stravenky / restaurant tickets, and a fenced-in dog area. Perhaps most importantly, we will even program your name and preferred coffee into our machine so its ready for you every morning with the push of a button!
Base compensation is competitive, and negotiable based on experience, seniority, and term. All employees are also entitled to additional quarterly bonuses based on individual achievement and overall company performance.
How to Apply:
- Click the "Apply" button below
- Please attach your CV/resume (work authorized in EU)
- Introduce yourself in the body of the email, and include your motivation for applying